Friday, June 24, 2011

HAHAHAH- oh.

Remember when I was going to try to keep up with this blog? That was funny. Hi-freaking-LARIOUS. But I've got good news... or at least good intentions, and that's something, right? The boys and I have big plans for this summer- Simon's got a ton of stuff he wants to learn about, we're going to attempt a small garden, and we've got an annual pass to the wildlife park. We're going to do crafts and a summer reading program and go through a heckuvalotta sunscreen. We've got the nature table set up, and the sandbox is just waiting for some fresh sand.

I'm going to try to post updates from the Summer of Fun in CB (I'll have to get Simon to come up with an official name for it- hopefully something other than "Phil" or "Barfur," two of his best stuffed friends). We don't have a great camera, but as long as it's working, I'll post pictures. I might even write a little about my sad attempts at becoming more domestically inclined- it'll be good for a laugh, anyway!

Two days of school left...

No comments:

Post a Comment